Saturday, July 12, 2008

First of all, thank you so much for all the comments! I really appreciate them and I am praying for all of you, my friends back home!

We just finished our adult English classes, and the experience was amazing. In the last days of the course, the students began to communicate that they noticed a difference in the way we acted. One student asked, "Are all teachers in America so positive?" Many of them said that they attend church, but they have no connection with their church like the one they observed in our group. It was so awesome to see how God impacted their lives! There were tears and laughs on Friday night. Hopefully, our paths will cross again someday.

Yesterday we arrived in Kranj, which is in the northern part of Slovenia. Tomorrow morning we leave for Vienna where we will share life with 12 high school age Slovenian students. I will definitely share with you all what went down in Austria when I get back to Slovenia! Let me tell you, it's going to crazy times. So far, food-wise, I know that we are going to TGIFridays, Starbucks, a chinese restaurant.

Please pray for these 12 students. We will be closely connected with them for the next 5 days and will have a great potential to impact their lives as God does His thing. Pray for unity in the group and patience as we will probably come across times when we will want to smack each other. Maybe.

I can't wait to see you all again! And I posted a slideshow under this post so you can see my life in pictures.

-Lyz


No comments: